Following on from Bronze or for those with some previous French knowledge. SILVER will focus on yourself plus someone else. You will learn to describe what you and your partner, children or best friend do together and begin to expand your grammatical knowledge. We will focus on 3 pronouns in this level and aim to get you writing perfect sentences!
Each session will include:
- 10 min speaking at the beginning of the lesson (speaking routine will be explained in the 1st lesson)
- 40 min lesson + practice
- 10 min Summery
- 60 min Homework recommended
Us, Ourselves and We
Free 45 min lesson: Describe your home
Talk about you and your partner or friend (9 hours)
- Age difference
- Talk about how and when we met
- What we have in common
- What we don’t have in common
- Where we live and for how long.
- What we do together
- Our commute
- Compare ourselves with other families or couples
Talk about what can be done locally or globally (5 hours)
- What can we/I do?
- What we must do as a good citizen.
- What we must not do as a good citizen.
- What we want to do to make our town better.
- What we would like to do in our locality?
Basic knowledge 2 (6 hours)
- Describe my Home and my office
- Give orders
Talk about our health (4 hours)
- What we do to stay healthy.
- What unhealthy things we avoid.
- Give general advice.
What we like, don’t like, love and prefer in life. (4 hours)
- Food & Drink
- Sports & Activities
- Peoples’ behavior
Our plans (12 hours)
- Our habits on a typical day
- Our habits on special occasions
- Our next weekend or holiday destination and what we will do.
- Our last weekend or holiday destination and what we did.
- What we used to do when we were younger
- Our ideal life
Ask questions (10 hours)
- How long
- Using; Nous, On and vous
- Reflexive verbs
- Auxiliary verbs (avoir and être)
- Using Aller (verb)
- ER, IR and RE verbs in present tense
- Modal verbs (pouvoir, devoir, vouloir)
- Using il y a
- Using il faut
- Conditional sentences
- The near future tense
- Perfect tense using avoir
- Perfect tense using être
- Imperfect tense
- Comparative and superlative
- Using depuis and il y a
Skills and resources
- Writing letters to correspondent
- Mix and match
Say the time
Reply to questions
Describe the weather
Talk about my future plans
Buy in a shop
Count up to 20
Say what you did
Say where you went
Visit to the doctor
Find your way
Visit to a French speaking country
Introduce family, friend and pets
Talk about their personality
Compare your family members
0.00 average based on 0 ratings